The pink shu uemura POREfinist2 Sakura Refreshing Face Cleansing Oil removes makeup and deep cleans pores, while leaving the facial skin feeling hydrated and refreshed, preparing it to fully enjoy makeup. Incredibly lightweight cleansing oil that leaves the skin clean, fresh and refined. Ideal for acne-prone skin and to remove blackheads.
This product contains mainly Japanese sakura (cherry blossom). It is suitable for those who are concerned about pores full of impurities and oily sebum.
What makes Sakura Refreshing Cleansing Oil so special?
- 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin. This makes the texture fresh and light, but has a strong cleansing effect.
- Continued use leads to remarkable results. In fact, a pilot test of the manufacturers showed that 50% of the participants who used this product within 4 weeks showed a significant reduction in dark pores.
- Yaezakura Complex: contains extract from yaezakura petals and Japanese sakura essence extracted directly from fermented sakura yeast. These double sakura remedies promote skin rejuvenation and help eliminate acne-causing substances called "porphyrin", which are said to oxidize pores and cause various skin problems.
- Extra micromolecular oil: extremely small molecules instantly wash away any formula, including long-lasting or water-resistant makeup. It also removes impurities that have penetrated deep into the pores.
- The mixture of the scent of Japanese sakura blossom and 8 botanical ingredients makes you feel like you are enjoying sakura tea.
How to use:
- Dispense 4 pumps of cleansing oil in your hand.
- Apply the oil gently on the face and spread evenly in a circular motion. Be sure to apply this product on a dry face.
- Add a small amount of cold or lukewarm water onto your face and then let the oil smooth your skin until your face is emulsified, ie dull white.
- Wash all impurities coming out of the skin with cold or lukewarm water. You should not use face detergent. You can use this product in the morning and in the evening.
* Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
We provide free worldwide shipping on eligible orders.
You will receive your order through DHL, FedEx or Hong Kong Post. We may opt to use different shipping providers, to improve your experience. The average shipping duration is 5-10 business days to the EU and US markets.
All duties paid. No hold up in customs. In July 2021, the EU ended the €22 import VAT exemption threshold for goods entering into the EU from outside the EU. Minou & Lily is registered in the Import-One-Stop-Shop (IOSS) and will collect, declare, and pay the VAT to the tax authorities for distance sales of imported goods with a value not exceeding €150.
You can return new, unopened goods. We require a return request within 2 weeks after you received your goods. If you are located in the EU we provide you with an EU return address.
Please refer to our detailed policies for more information.
Where do you ship from?
How can I pay for my order?
When will I receive my order?
Do I have to pay taxes?
Do you sell genuine products?
Can I return my order?
Yes. You may ask to return your order within 14 days after receipt and get your money back. Please read our refund policy for further details.